Sunday, January 29, 2006

I was "tagged"

I was recently "tagged" by VoodooMike, and therefore I have to confess to five weird things about myself.

Here is my confession:
1. I hate olives
2. I am addicted to BBC Radio 4. I listen to it whenever I can even though I detest some of the presenters and frequently shout at the radio in disgust. I don't like working or studying in silence, and have radios all over the house to keep me company.)
3. I am an active member of my synagogue even though I don't believe in God.
4. If procrastination was an Olympic sport, I would be something like a five-times gold medallist.
5. I often have difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep.

When I read this list back to myself, I realised that the beloved Mrs. Burrard would hold the opposite position to me on all five points. (She loves olives, hates Radio 4, and so on.) I wonder if this is the secret to our enduring marriage, or simply the my most convenient yardstick for my weirdness, as contrasted with my wife's normality?

Now I am supposed to go and "tag" five other bloggers, but Mike has already tagged most of the bloggers I know....

No comments: